Dr. Joel "Gator" Warsh is a pediatrician who practices integrative medicine, blending conventional and alternative approaches. He became frustrated with the limitations of mainstream medicine and wanted to incorporate more of a focus on prevention and lifestyle.
Dr. Gator graciously joined us for this BYOG Party to share his expertise and experience including...
- The shocking overprescription of antibiotics, especially for ear infections in kids. Find out the actual guidelines and natural remedies you can try first at home.
- The important question you should be asking before any medication or vaxine. Are they telling you to just do it??
- The money incentive behind the lack of long-term research on medications.
- If you've felt frustrated by the lack of open discussions and balanced information on vaxes, hear Dr. Gator’s advice on how to make truly informed choices for your family.
- The terrifying statistic about the rise in chronic childhood diseases, and what he believes is overwhelming kids’ natural detox ability, resulting in illness.
- Advice on how small but consistent lifestyle changes have the power to make a big difference in overcoming chronic disease risks.
- The innovative and proactive ways to search for holistic docs near you.
- #1 simple tip to start making immediate positive impacts on your kids’ nutrition.
Watch the video to hear directly from Dr. Gator and get his insightful perspectives on children’s health and navigating pediatric care.
Plus, take advantage of the BYOG Party offer for Raising Amazing, a collection of courses from the most qualified, respected and knowledgeable experts on children and parenting.
Click the button below for a FREE SNEAK PEAK. If you decide to purchase ANY of the courses, use "RA20" for 20% off!
Dr. Joel “Gator” Warsh is a father and Board-Certified Pediatrician in Los Angeles, California who specializes in Parenting, Wellness and Integrative Medicine. He grew up in Toronto, Canada and completed degrees in Kinesiology, Psychology and Epidemiology and Community Health before earning his medical degree from Thomas Jefferson Medical College. He completed his Pediatric Medicine training at Children’s Hospital of Los Angeles (CHLA) and worked in private practice in Beverly Hills before founding his current practice, Integrative Pediatrics and Medicine Studio City, in 2018.
Dr. Gator has published research in peer-reviewed journals on topics including childhood injuries, obesity and physical activity. He has been featured in numerous documentaries, films, summits, podcasts and articles including CBS, Fox, LA Parent, Washington Post, MindBodyGreen, and many others.
He is also the founder of the Parenting Masterclass Platform Raising Amazing (which can be found at RaisingAmazingPlus.com) as well as a consultant for high-profile brands in the health and wellness space.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The purpose of this is to convey information and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any condition and is not intended to provide medical advice or to take the place of medical advice. All participants are advised to consult a qualified health professional regarding health concerns. Neither the author or publisher of this program takes responsibility for possible health consequences of any person reading or following the information in this program. All participants should consult their qualified health professional before beginning any new supplement or health-related program, especially those taking prescription medications, over-the-counter medications, or supplements.